Founder & Partner of the Bureau
Prior to establishing Advocatory Bureau from 2000 till 2009 was occupied with pedagogical activities as a lecturer of Civil Rights Department of the Police Academy of Latvia, reading the study courses “Property Rights”, “General part of Civil Rights”, “Intellectual Property”.
Simultaneously to the basic occupation performed duties of a legal adviser in the Agency of Copyrights and Communication Consultations/ Latvian Copyrights Agency, in “Baltijas juridiskā kompānija” Ltd. Since 2008 performed duties of a member of the board of ACREC (Association pour collaboration en Recherche, Education et Culture). In the position of a member of the Lease Board of the Riga City Municipality represented interests of the Riga city landlords.
Performed pedagogical activities in the Police Academy of Latvia, University of Latvia, Latvia Academy of Culture and several other establishments of higher education and training centres in Latvia, as well as in the Havre University in France. Participated in working groups and consultative councils of several draft-laws’ development.
From 2015. The Honorary Consul of Monaco in Latvia.
|2002.-2005.||Studies at the University of Latvia, Doctoral Programme (without the presentation of the promotion work)|
|2000.||Universite de Poitiers (France). Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property Rights.|
|1999.||Police Academy of Latvia. Lawyer’s Diploma.|
|1989.||Smiltene Vocational Secondary School No 29. Vocational secondary education.|
- “The copyrights and multiplying of a work”. Jurista vārds No. 32 (185), 24.10.2000.
- “About the certain copyright provision”. Jurista vārds No. 214, 02.07.2001.
- “About the concept of know-how in economics and rights”. Jurista vārds No. 215, 18.07.2001.
- “The legal aspects of the article's second publication”. Jurista vārds No. 221, 25.09.2001.
- “The concept of creativity in copyrights”. Jurista vārds No. 8, 23.04.2002.
- “The legal protection of data basis”. Jurista vārds No. 228, 13.11.2001.
- “About the droit de suite in copyrights”. Jurista vārds No. 17, 27.08.2002.
- “The copyrights and criminal liability”. Administrative and Crime Justice 2/2002. R.; LPA, pages 39-41.
- “The software – copyrights object”. Jurista vārds No. 9(267), 04.03.2003.
- “The exception of reproduction right in copyright”. Jurista vārds No. 19 (286), 20.05.2003.
- “The conception of exclusive rights in copyrights”. Collected works from the University of Latvia. Juridiskā zinātne. No. 667, 2004. pages 93 -107.
- “The legal method – the discretion of judge”. Jurista vārds No. 6(361), 15.02.2005.
- Monograph “Introduction in Copyright”. Riga. Latvijas Vēstnesis. 2006. 253 p.
- The Institution of Interim Adjustment in the Administrative Law of France. Administratīvā un kriminālā justīcija, No. 3(36)/ 2006. page 14.
- “Rent of living accommodations. Law and court practice”. Co-author K.Eltermane. Riga; BJK, 2008, page 55.
- “About application of article 1415 of Civil Law. Summary of court practice”. Riga. Augstākās tiesas Judikatūras nodaļa, 2008, page 40. (Published: www.at.gov.lv).
- “About validity of related rights in time”. Jurista vārds No. 9 (552). 03.03.2009.